Many in stock
Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid) and B6 (pyridoxine) are all critical to our health and well-being. They work together to help the body function better and become healthier on the inside.
Promoting a healthy lifestyle - Vitamin B complex contains levels of antioxidants that help the body to fight off free radicals, which protects the production of healthy cells. It can also help to protect the immune system that can improve a person’s mood.
Helps to maintain healthy skin- Due to the levels of antioxidants and vitamins such as B1 (thiamine) and B6 (pyridoxine) often associated with being ‘anti-stress’ and promoting new cells it helps to keep the skin healthy and reduces the signs of ageing, redness and acne.
Supports metabolism- Vitamins such as B5 (pantothenic acid) can break down fats and carbs within the body to convert into energy. This then helps to naturally speed up the metabolism.
Suitable for vegetarians Gelatin free
What are the key benefits of Vitamin B Complex?
8 B Vitamins + Biotin, Inositol, PABA & Choline
Contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
Hormones and mood
Premium quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.4 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) Vitamin B12 50 mcg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) (Based on input) Folic acid 200 mcg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) Niacin 16 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) Biotin 25 mcg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) (Based on input) Pantothenic acid 6 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%)
Suggested Daily Intake
Take one to three tablets daily. Start on one tablet and increase dosage if necessary. Take as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking vitamins or supplements.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be, and are not intended to be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplement and seek medical advice.
What is Vitamin B Complex used for?
The complex of B vitamins include 11 of the essential vitamins that the body requires, which includes folic acid, and serves as a natural source for vitamin B intake from food.
The use of vitamin B-complex supplements allows for better active converting of carbohydrates for energy and assist with cell and tissue re-energizing.
- Types of vitamin B assist with turning carbohydrates into simple sugars, which is then converted to energy. Sufficient vitamin B levels must be met in order to best convert energy from food sources. Supplementing with B vitamins also supports mental calmness and positive mood.
- Supports optimal metabolic assistance within the body while utilizing the immediate source of rich B vitamins to give sufficient energy supply to the body for women that are nursing or pregnant, for children that are growing, and for adults that reach high physical intensity levels.
How does Vitamin B Complex work?
Some of the vitamins found within the complex of vitamin B assist the body in turning food into energy. B vitamins are necessary for the process of breaking down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. They also play an essential role in breaking down other types of vitamins and minerals within the body and using them as a source of energy for simple functions and movements of the body. Four of the vitamins in the B-complex (B2, B6, B9, and B12) all assist in the production of red blood cells, which are responsible for sending oxygen into the body. A deficiency in red blood cells could lead to a feeling of weakness and/or tiredness.
- Vitamin B1, or thiamine, assists with nervous system functions and regulates acidity of the stomach and a healthy appetite.
- Vitamin B2, or riboflavin, is necessary for creating energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, and supports good health of the skin and eyes.
- Vitamin B3, or niacin, is essential for taking energy out of food, supports good health of the mouth, skin, and digestive tract, supports production of stress hormones, improves circulation and lowers high blood pressure levels.
- Vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, is necessary to get energy out of food and assists with proper adrenal gland functioning and antibody development.
- Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is crucial for metabolizing protein, regulating fluid levels, and maintaining good health of the red blood cells.
- Vitamin B7, or biotin, is essential to maintain strength of the hair and nails.
- Vitamin B9, or folate, is needed to assist with proper cell growth and reproduction, and is especially effective with assisting red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is an invaluable tool in the process of producing red blood cells and keeping the nerves protected.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.