Many in stock
Is a form of
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.4 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%)
- Vitamin B12 50 mcg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) (Based on input)
- Folic acid 200 mcg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%)
- Niacin 16 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%)
- Biotin 25 mcg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%) (Based on input)
- Pantothenic acid 6 mg/tablet (100.0%～160.0%)
Take one to three tablets daily with food
If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your GP or medical professional before taking supplements. Do not exceed recommended dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store is a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children NOT intended for use by persons under the age of 18
B12, , Bedumil, Vitadurine, Cyanocobalamine, Cobalamin, Cobalamine, Cobamin, Cobamine, Complexe Vitaminique B, Vitamina B12,Cyanocobalamin, Idrossocobalamina, Cyanocobalaminum, Cycobemin, Methylcobalamin, Hydroxocobalamin, Hydroxocobalamine, B Complex Vitamin Hydroxocobalaminum, Hydroxocobémine, Méthylcobalamine, Vitadurin, Hydroxocobemine.
What is Vitamin B Complex?
Vitamin B consists of 11 different substances within it’s’ group which are recognized.
- Vitamin B complex tablets will include the entire group of 11 nutrients with their necessary ratios. The most crucial intakes are for niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, pantothenic acid, and pyroxidine.
- Extra strength supplement composition offers optimal aid in the body’s metabolic processes while under stress or exercise load.
How does it work?
Some of the vitamins found within the complex of vitamin B assist the body in turning food into energy. B vitamins are necessary for the process of breaking down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. They also play an essential role in breaking down other types of vitamins and minerals within the body and using them as a source of energy for simple functions and movements of the body. Four of the vitamins in the B-complex (B2, B6, B9, and B12) all assist in the production of red blood cells, which are responsible for sending oxygen into the body. A deficiency in red blood cells could lead to a feeling of weakness and/or tiredness.
- Vitamin B1, or thiamine, assists with nervous system functions and regulates acidity of the stomach and a healthy appetite.
- Vitamin B2, or riboflavin, is necessary for creating energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, and supports good health of the skin and eyes.
- Vitamin B3, or niacin, is essential for taking energy out of food, supports good health of the mouth, skin, and digestive tract, supports production of stress hormones, improves circulation and lowers high blood pressure levels.
- Vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, is necessary to get energy out of food and assists with proper adrenal gland functioning and antibody development.
- Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is crucial for metabolizing protein, regulating fluid levels, and maintaining good health of the red blood cells.
- Vitamin B7, or biotin, is essential to maintain strength of the hair and nails.
- Vitamin B9, or folate, is needed to assist with proper cell growth and reproduction, and is especially effective with assisting red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is an invaluable tool in the process of producing red blood cells and keeping the nerves protected.
Used To Treat
- Vitamin B Complex Supplement is to treat and prevent deficiency of vitamin B12 and diseases caused due to low B12 vitamin levels.
- A heart related condition called "hyperhomocysteinemia" can be improved with the intake of folic acid and vitamin B6.
- Sleeping disorders
- Can prevent further strokes in people suffered a stroke.
- Fatigue and stress
- Tiresomeness & nervousnes
- Tingling feeling in hands and feet
- Mild tremors
- Dark circles under eyes and insomnia
- Depression and mental disorders
- Poor appetite and anemia
- Blood sugar related problems
- Epilepsy and dizziness
- Cholesterol, constipation and others
- Graying of hair and hair loss
- Scaly, blotchy or acne related skin conditions
- Pregnancy related nausea
- B-vitamins are needed by the body for muscle co-ordination, to maintain a healthy skin and nervous system and for producing hormones of adrenal and to withstand stress. They help in forming red blood cells and antibodies.
- B-vitamins play are essential as they prevent blood disorders, aid detoxification, build genetic material, produce lecithin and to empty gall bladder.
The complex of B vitamins include 11 of the essential vitamins that the body requires, which includes folic acid, and serves as a natural source for vitamin B intake from food.
The use of vitamin B-complex supplements allows for better active converting of carbohydrates for energy and assist with cell and tissue re-energizing.
- Types of vitamin B assist with turning carbohydrates into simple sugars, which is then converted to energy. Sufficient vitamin B levels must be met in order to best convert energy from food sources. Supplementing with B vitamins also supports mental calmness and positive mood.
- Supports optimal metabolic assistance within the body while utilizing the immediate source of rich B vitamins to give sufficient energy supply to the body for women that are nursing or pregnant, for children that are growing, and for adults that reach high physical intensity levels.
Goes well with
Vitamin B supplements are best combined with a healthy balanced diet to maintain maximal absorption and usage of the B vitamins and to keep good health of both physical and mental systems.
How to take/dosage
Take 1-3 tablets daily with food.
Possible side effects
Vitamin B-complex supplements do not have any side effects most of the time. There are some cases where an individual may have somewhat serious side effects. As a result, it is best to speak with your doctor or pharmacist prior to using B vitamin supplements.
- Nausea and diarrhea: nutrients in B vitamins may cause disruption in the digestive process. B vitamins are often known for causing cases of vomiting and mild nausea. B vitamins interfering with bowel movements may also result in cases of liquid stools, stomach cramps, and diarrhea. You should speak with your doctor if the side effects last for more than a couple of days.
- Having difficulty breathing: vitamin B12 may interfere with your breathing and can result in shortness of breath. Insufficient oxygen to the lungs may result in panicking and possibly panic attacks. It may also be possible for less severe cases of having difficulty breathing could occur. However, only your doctor will be able to determine how severe your case is and if it is a concern or not. Insufficient oxygen to the respiratory system may be fatal and can also result in irreparable brain damage.
- Having mental issues: taking a supplement containing high amounts of vitamin B9 or folic acid may cause a mental depression for the first couple of days. This usually goes away in a short period of time as the body adjusts to the effects of the supplement. However, you should speak with your doctor if these issues remain for much longer than a few weeks. Mental depression is sometimes fatal if it reaches the feeling of hopelessness or if the individual is experiencing suicidal thoughts.
Prevent vitamin B supplement use if you are suffering from any of these medical conditions:
- Hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to Cobalt or Cobalamins
- Leber’s disease or hereditary eye disease
- Megaloblastic anemia, and excessive and abnormal red blood cells
Speaking with your doctor or pharmacist is crucial prior to supplementing with a B vitamin complex to make sure it is good for you. Avoid taking any heavy dosages of vitamin B supplements unless advised by your doctor. Health issues such as damage of the nerves, loss of vision, and worsening of kidney and liver disease may occur as a result of long term B-complex supplementation. High amounts of B-complex vitamins in short periods of time may result in other health issues as well
Things to note
Remember that supplements containing vitamin B-complex and alternative types of multivitamins are made to supplement your dietary intake to make sure that recommended daily amounts for important nutrients are always met. This supplement should only be an inclusion in your diet if your current food intake does not provide you with sufficient vitamin B intake.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.