Many in stock
Is a form of
Herb and plant extract
- Dicalcium Phosphate,
- Microcrystalline Cellulose,
- Grapeseed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 50mg,
- Magnesium Stearate.
Take one to two tablets daily with food
If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your GP or medical professional before taking supplements. Do not exceed recommended dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store is a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children NOT intended for use by persons under the age of 18
Activin, Black Grape Raisins, Calzin, Draksha, Enocianina, European Wine Grape, Extrait de Feuille de Raisin, Extrait de Feuille de Vigne Rouge, Extrait de Peau de Raisin, Extrait de Pepins de Raisin, Feuille de Raisin, Feuille de Vigne Rouge, Feuille de Vigne Rouge AS 195, Flame Grape, Flame Raisins, Flame Seedless, Folia Vitis Viniferae, Grape Fruit, Grape Fruit Skin, Grape Juice, Grape Leaf, Grape Leaf Extract, Grape Seed, Grape Seed Extract, Grape Seed Oil, Grape Skin, Grape Skin Extract, Grapes, Grapeseed, Huile de Pépins de Raisin, Kali Draksha, Leucoanthocyanin, Muscat, Muskat, Oligomères Procyanidoliques, Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, Oligomeric Procyanidins, OPC, OPCs, PCO, PCOs, Peau de Raisin, Pépin de Raisin, Petite Sirah, Proanthocyanidines Oligomériques, Proanthodyn, Proanthodyne, Procyanidines Oligomériques, Procyanidolic Oligomers, Purple Grape, Raisin, Raisin Blanc, Raisin de Table, Raisin de Vigne, Raisins, Raisins Noirs, Red Globe, Red Grape, Red Malaga, Red Vine Leaf AS 195, Red Vine Leaf Extract, Sultanas, Table Grapes, Thompson Seedless, Uva, Vitis vinifera, White Grape, Wine Grape, Wine Grapes.
What is Grapeseed Extract?
Grapes, their seeds, leaves and sap, have been traditionally used in medicines in Europe for centuries. Grape seed extract, from the seed of the red wine grape when they have been ground, is fairly new to the US but is now being used to treat several ailments and diseases.
How does it work?
Grapes and their seeds contain antioxidants which can help to prevent heart disease as well as having many other potential health benefits.
Used To Treat
A good all round supplement for those who wish to improve their health by adding antioxidants into their diet.
Cleanses from within for improved energy and skin. Naturally rich in the antioxidant compounds Polyphenols and Oligomeric Pro-Anthocyanidins (OPCs). These are bioflavonoids that are believed to fight and destroy harmful free-radical particles that can lead to cell damage
How to take/dosage
- Age, health, and other relevant factors must be considered in determining the proper dosage for every patient or user.
- Take 1 -2 tablets daily with food
Possible side effects
Being a natural product there are no know interactions with any medications
As with any supplements, pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor
Things to note
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Scientific support and reference citations
- ^ Vitseva, Olga; Varghese, Sonia; Chakrabarti, Subrata; Folts, John D; Freedman, Jane E (2005). "Grape Seed and Skin Extracts Inhibit Platelet Function and Release of Reactive Oxygen Intermediates". Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology46 (4): 445–51.doi:10.1097/01.fjc.0000176727.67066.1c.PMID 16160595.
- ^ "Grapes". American Cancer Society. 1 November 2011. Retrieved August 2013.
- ^ Kundu, Joydeb Kumar; Surh, Young-Joon (2008). "Cancer chemopreventive and therapeutic potential of resveratrol: Mechanistic perspectives". Cancer Letters269 (2): 243–61.doi:10.1016/j.canlet.2008.03.057. PMID 18550275.
- ^ Gao, N.; Budhraja, A.; Cheng, S.; Yao, H.; Zhang, Z.; Shi, X. (2009). "Induction of Apoptosis in Human Leukemia Cells by Grape Seed Extract Occurs via Activation of c-Jun NH2-Terminal Kinase". Clinical Cancer Research 15 (1): 140–9. doi:10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-08-1447.PMC 2760842.PMID 19118041. Lay summary – BBC News (31 December 2008).
- ^ Khanna, Savita; Venojarvi, Mika; Roy, Sashwati; Sharma, Nidhi; Trikha, Prashant; Bagchi, Debasis; Bagchi, Manashi; Sen, Chandan K (2002). "Dermal wound healing properties of redox-active grape seed proanthocyanidins". Free Radical Biology and Medicine33 (8): 1089–96.doi:10.1016/S0891-5849(02)00999-1.PMID 12374620.
- ^ Smullen, J.; Koutsou, G.A.; Foster, H.A.; Zumbé, A.; Storey, D.M. (2007). "The Antibacterial Activity of Plant Extracts Containing Polyphenols against Streptococcus mutans".Caries Research 41 (5): 342–9.doi:10.1159/000104791.PMID 17713333.
- ^ Yahara, N; Tofani, I; Maki, K; Kojima, K; Kojima, Y; Kimura, M (2005). "Mechanical assessment of effects of grape seed proanthocyanidins extract on tibial bone diaphysis in rats". Journal of musculoskeletal & neuronal interactions 5 (2): 162–9.PMID 15951633.
- ^ Katiyar, Santosh K. (2008)."Grape seed proanthocyanidines and skin cancer prevention: Inhibition of oxidative stress and protection of immune system".Molecular Nutrition & Food Research. 52 Suppl 1: S71–6.doi:10.1002/mnfr.200700198. PMC 2562900.PMID 18384090.
10. ^ Baliga, Manjeshwar S.; Katiyar, Santosh K. (2006). "Chemoprevention of photocarcinogenesis by selected dietary botanicals".Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences 5 (2): 243–53.doi:10.1039/b505311k.PMID 16465310.
12. ^ Nair, Madhavan P; Kandaswami, Chithan; Mahajan, Supriya; Nair, Harikrishna N; Chawda, RAM; Shanahan, Thomas; Schwartz, Stanley A (2002). "Grape seed extract proanthocyanidins downregulate HIV- 1 entry coreceptors, CCR2b, CCR3 and CCR5 gene expression by normal peripheral blood mononuclear cells". Biological Research 35 (3–4): 421–31.doi:10.4067/S0716-97602002000300016.PMID 12462994.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.